1. I won't use free pens and pencils. I have also successfully convinced Ryan to do the same, much to the dismay of his co-workers.
2. For the food snob I am, I don't mind (okay, ENJOY) an occasional hot dog. grilled. squishy-non-nutritive-white bun. ketchup. mustard. relish. sounds good, huh?
3. I remove all stickers and labels, (I get this from my parents who are anti-logo--mom and dad, you'll be happy to know I have passed this on to my children as well).
4. I arrange my cookbooks by color of their spine.
5. I type words in my head.
6. I am always buying scissors, safety pins, and needles. (Even though we have plenty of each of them.) Perhaps I just like sharp things, but I feel you can never have too many of said items.
What are your 6 quirks? Guantt? Astorga? Jones? Anyone?
Jordan, this photo is my Halloween post for today, but I'm not sure if I can do something every single day this month