1. You decide to clean under the beds and find 2 dozen little barrettes and ribbons under each one.
2. Your kids "talk" their cars instead of screeching and crashing.
3. They notice every new article of clothing you put on and comment, "Oooooh! Cute shoes, mommy!"
4. Your kids don't know the difference between a football and basketball.
5. You find spiderman snuggled next to baby in the cradle.
6. You do your laundry and you sort: Darks, Whites, and Pinks.
7. You don't know the names of Thomas the train's friends or the vehicles on Cars.
8. You walk into your closet and find your shoes have been nicely organized.
9. Your kids argue over whose dress is the twirliest.
10. You find pink, plastic hair in your brush.